Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anyone know where to purchase cat claw softener (not the adhesive claw covers)?

At one time I purchases a solution hat when painted onto my cats claws, caused them to soften. I can't find it anywhere!





I'm aware of the soft paw cat claw covers, but I do not like those.





Anyone know where I can find the softener?





Thanks!Anyone know where to purchase cat claw softener (not the adhesive claw covers)?
Never heard of that one.


Cats clean their paws with their tongues; I wonder about the safety of anything that would soften their claws. Maybe that's why it isn't around any more?Anyone know where to purchase cat claw softener (not the adhesive claw covers)?
I've never heard of such a thing and would not advise using it. What happens when the nails get soft? The cat can't scratch its scratching posts and could injure the vein. Try buying cat nail trimmers and see if your cat will allow you to trim the sharp tips of the nails. Put the cat in your lap, gently squeeze the paw to expose the nails, and cut off the curved tip, avoiding cutting too close to the vein. Offer the cat treats. Try a nail or two at a time until your cat gets used to it. You could have someone help you. One person could scruff the cat (loose skin on the back of the neck) while the other trims the nails.
  • Fashion Costume Jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment