Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I had duct tape on my carpet for a few months, and just peeled it off. How do I get the adhesive out?

What should I use to get rid of the glue from the tape? It's left a dark residue that's sticky. I had duct tape on my carpet for a few months, and just peeled it off. How do I get the adhesive out?
Afta by Gardsman or Goo Gone.


Home Depot


I had duct tape on my carpet for a few months, and just peeled it off. How do I get the adhesive out?
Goo Gone. It will even remove gum, oil, tape, blood, soap scum, scuff marks, shoe polish, candle wax, kitchen grease, asphalt, tree sap, make-up, and adhesives, from just about anywhere. Find it in the cleaner section at stores like Walmart.
There is this stuff you can get at walmart in the auto section its like goop but it lifts the glue stuff right up sry i forgot the name of it but if you tell someone what you need they will know what it is.
http://www.rugrag.com/post/I-Have-Paddin鈥?/a>





They say to use ';Afta'; which is a dry cleaning solvent
get some goo gone or something with orange oil in it. this will break up the gummy stuff but then you will have to wash it to get that out
I would try ';GOO GONE'; it is a solution used to remove adhesives.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment