Saturday, February 27, 2010

If you fed an adhesive to your daughter, what would it be?

as far as brands. we all know this is part of an ismfof song, but it sound interesting.If you fed an adhesive to your daughter, what would it be?
What is ismfof? Why are they feeding glue to children?





If I was compelled to feed my hypothetical daughter an adhesive it would be Elmer's as I'm pretty sure I've had that before and yet here I am.





-------------


I looked it up. It stands for I Set My Friends On Fire. Ands now apparently they also feed their daughters glue. Sounds like a fun bunch.If you fed an adhesive to your daughter, what would it be?
Quaker Oats ... you know, ';oatmeal.';





Don't think it's ';adhesive';? Put some of that ';ish'; on the backside of a piece of paper, and then smooth that paper out on the wall ... it sticks.
most kids eat glue at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment