Friday, February 26, 2010

Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??

I am trying to make an original decal for my car and in search of one of those self-adhesive vinyl (pvc?) sheet.





I googled it and all I could find was one of those to custom made store signs and stuff.





I want to cut them and make my own! Please help me where I can buy the plastic/vinyl!!Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??
I work at a sign shop and I am sorry to say it only comes on rolls and not in smaller sheets. Try going to a sign shop and ask if they have any scrap vinyl you can purchase. If someone came into our shop I'm sure my boss would work something out.Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??
you might try a auto parts store or call a auto sign shop

No comments:

Post a Comment