Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How would I attach carpet to brick? what adhesive would I use?

Hi we want to attach our new carpet onto a brick step, the step has been painted with tar paint. There are a range of products eg tape, spray adhesives... what would be the best thing to use? thanksHow would I attach carpet to brick? what adhesive would I use?
They make a regular carpet glue made for what you are doing.. You can buy it at most hardware stores or any where a lot of different flooring is sold. The use of a tube applied glue only gives you spot adhesion. A quart or pint of this spreadable glue will give you a full spread and complete adhesion.It goes a long way so figure just how many s/f od s/m you need. Plus on certain rugs and carpets a tube applied glue can ooze through and possible stain your rug or carpet.


Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GLHow would I attach carpet to brick? what adhesive would I use?
def use no nail, i've used the stuff before for the exact same purpose (carpet to brick) and it works great!!! held steady for over 5 years now
Epoxy Glues
A tube of no nails would work and its cheap ; )
Contact adhesive.
  • Fashion Costume Jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment