Friday, February 26, 2010

Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??

I am trying to make an original decal for my car and in search of one of those self-adhesive vinyl (pvc?) sheet.





I googled it and all I could find was one of those to custom made store signs and stuff.





I want to cut them and make my own! Please help me where I can buy the plastic/vinyl!!Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??
Go to an auto stripe shop,they have it in different colors.They will sell you how much you need.Where can I buy self-adhesive Vinyl sheet to make custom decal for my car??
a sign shop! that is what they use to make signs. look for a cast (not calandered) vinyl. it lasts longer and is easier to put on.

Report Abuse



If you fail to find what you are looking for, try an Art Store. They have all types of Art Matials. Also you could try one of those craft stores, they handle a lot of Art goods also.





You may not need the Self Adhesive type if you put the adhesive on yourself. You can get spray cans of the right kind of Adhesive.
Try any store that specializes in wall coverings or flooring
on ebay
This is so easy...con-tact paper! Available at any store.
Try Hobby Lobby.
AT MOST ANY SILK SCREEN SHOPPE?
try going to ur local tint shops or graphics shops

No comments:

Post a Comment