Friday, February 26, 2010

Where in the UK can I buy self-adhesive wine bottle labels I can use on my Inkjet printer?

We just use A4 labels and cut them up after printing.





Experiment with a template in word or powerpoint to get the size you need and keep the template.





Be aware that much ink in inkjet cartridges are not waterproof so be sure to keep bottles dry if you lay them down in a celler.





We've got 400 bottles of homemade wine with labels that have bled and run....its a lottery when we open a bottle - no idea whats inside some of them !Where in the UK can I buy self-adhesive wine bottle labels I can use on my Inkjet printer?
found thess site's buts its not very clear if they are suitable for laser jets, but there is phone/email so you could always contact them for a bit more infoWhere in the UK can I buy self-adhesive wine bottle labels I can use on my Inkjet printer?
go to www.perfectbrewing.com
Any office supplies shop (Staples, Office World etc) sells self-adhesive labels on A4 sheets suitable for inkjet printing.





Just pick the size you want, and design you own!
Any good home brew shop should sell them

No comments:

Post a Comment