Friday, February 26, 2010

Help! I accidentally breathed adhesive glue that had chemicals known to cause cancer! Will I be okay?

I was gluing something in room without any masks. The glue I used was Fix-All Adhesive by Super Glue Corporation and in the bottom I read that the chemicals in it were known to cause cancer in the State of California. I wasn't sniffing on it or anything, just normal breathing... Will I be okay?Help! I accidentally breathed adhesive glue that had chemicals known to cause cancer! Will I be okay?
Don't panic, you're going to be find. Unless you continually breathe it in, you won't catch cancer. Your body will repair any little damage that may have been done, but you don't have cancer.Help! I accidentally breathed adhesive glue that had chemicals known to cause cancer! Will I be okay?
Relax... People smoke 2 packs of ciggarates a day and it takes 35+ years to get cancer.


The chemical you inhaled causes DNA damage in cells which lead to cancer.


Your body fixes it itself.
Everything supposedly causes cancer in the state of Cali. Don't make it a habit and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment