Friday, February 26, 2010

I accidentally ate adhesive, will it hurt me?

There was a tag stuck in the bottom of a strainer I just bought and I couldn't get it all off. So I just drained the pasta with it still in there and the adhesive was all gooey afterwards. The pasta tasted like glue too. Will it hurt me?I accidentally ate adhesive, will it hurt me?
expect to start growing a third breast sometime soonI accidentally ate adhesive, will it hurt me?
The short answer: No





Longer Answer:


Your stomach contains concentrated HCl which will dissolve anything that can be dissolved (proteins, etc). The rest you will pass (cellulose). None of that would be particularly toxic. Anything that was would be in trace amounts that could easily be handled by your body with no detrimental effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment